Thursday, September 25, 2014

Home Inspector Vs. Appraiser. Why you need BOTH!!

Home Inspector VS Home Appraiser In this Real Estate Buzz segment, Real Estate Aces founder, Darla Luebbe, explains the difference between a home inspector and a home appraiser, so you know ... Hi Friends!! I am so excited!! My long awaited real estate video blogs is being released over the next few days! The 1st one is about Home Inspection vs. Appraisers, next week Financing etc... if you have any topics you would like me to cover please Dial Darla, text, FB, email whatever... and let me know what would be most helpful to you! My goal is to remove the mystery of selling and buying a home so you and your family can make the best financial decisions because you have solid, accurate information! And now 2 minutes of your time! Thanks for watching! Have a great weekend! Real Estate Success, Darla ;-) http://bit.ly/realtordarlainspection

No comments: