Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Blog Was Hacked. Karma will get you T!





Photo: Shot six video commercials today in one hour. Gonna have a bloopers section, too! We should start seeing them on FB, my blog, my website, on preview ads before u tube videos play etc... so excited to see if this works to bring in more client base! Who do you know that needs to sell or buy a home? Dial Darla 614-395-1516. ;-) Have a happy day FB friends!


Shot six video commercials today in one hour. Gonna have a bloopers section, too! We should start seeing them on FB, my blog, my website, on preview ads prior to youtube videos playing etc... so excited to see if this works and brings in even more client base! 

Discovered my blog had been hacked so removed most of the content from this year, erased the offensive posts and Alacazam! I fixed it all by myself!! It's also no magic when I find you perfect house! Who do you know that needs to sell or buy a home? Dial Darla 614-395-1516.
  Happy days are here again...

No comments: